§ 1 General Information
1. Website www.coolflowers.pl (hereinafter: the "Website") is carried out COOL FLOWERS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWĄ with its registered office in Mory, at ul. Poznańska 5, 05-850 Mory, entered into the National Court Register under the KRS: 0000714091, REGON: 369277649, NIP: 1182163500, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. As part of the website activity, the data of website users (hereinafter: "Users"), including personal data, may be collected, processed and used.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end user's device and obtains access to them is COOL FLOWERS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Mory, at ul. Poznańska 5, 05-850 Mory, entered into the National Court Register under the KRS: 0000714091, REGON: 369277649, NIP: 1182163500.
5. Information may also be collected about the user's IP address, the time of the inquiry and response, the address of the website from which the user was redirected to the www.coolflower.pl website and the type of software used by the user. This information is used for the purpose of administering the website and creating statistics and analyses.
§ 2 Personal Data
1. Administrator of users' personal data is COOL FLOWERS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWĄ with its registered office in Mory, at ul. Poznańska 5, 05-850 Mory, entered into the National Court Register under the KRS: 0000714091, REGON: 369277649, NIP: 1182163500, (hereinafter: "Administrator"). Contact with the Administrator is possible by phone (22 722 45 90) or via the e-mail address email@example.com..
2. Administrator via the website may collect and then process personal data for the following purposes:
1) contacting the user,
2) providing the user with the ordered commercial information via e-mail address or telephone,
3) handling orders and implementing the sales process,
4) statistics and analysis of user behavior on websites.
3. Administrator may make users’ data available to its subcontractors (entities that use the services for data processing), such as providers of IT services and solutions, or entities providing IT services, entities providing accounting services.
4. Personal data of users will be stored for the time necessary for the purposes specified in §2 paragraph 2.
5. The User shall have the following rights:
1) the right of access to personal data;
2) the right to rectify personal data;
3) the right to delete personal data;
4) the right to demand the restriction of personal data processing;
5) the right to demand a copy of the data;
6) the right to transfer personal data;
7) the right to object to the processing of personal data;
8) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. If the processing of the data is based on consent, the User has also the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
§ 3 Cookies and tools used on websites
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are designed to use the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, the content (e.g. action identifiers) and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
1) adjusting the website content to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and display the website, accordingly, adjusting it to the user's needs and preferences;
2) creating statistics and analyses concerning the use of the website;
3) using of IT tools.
4. The website uses two main types of cookies: "session" cookies (session cookies, session storage) and "permanent" (persistent cookies, local storage). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user's terminal device until the session expires (e.g. the user leaves the website, removes them or disables the software). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the user's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user removes them.
6. Default settings of web browsers allow cookies to be saved in the end devices of web site users. However, these settings can be changed by the user each time
8. Administrator informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law, the consent of the end user to store information or to gain access to information already stored in the end user's telecommunications end device may also be given by means of software settings installed in the end device. Therefore, if the user does not want to express such consent, he/she should change the settings of the web browser.
9. Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their deletion may be obtained from the official website of a particular browser.